Here are some Action Points to help eliminate the distractions:
- Focus on where you want to be, not where you came from.
- Focus on what you expect to acquire, not on what you do not have.
- Focus on what you wish to do, not on what you have not done.
- Focus on your healing, not your pain.
- Focus on your deliverance, not your stronghold.
- Focus on what remains, not what you have lost.
- Focus on who you want to be, not how you aren’t like someone else.
- Focus on being truly alive, not on how to numb yourself.
- Focus on going forward, not on the distractions of the past.
- Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want.
Because focus is so important, we’ll probably revisit some of these Action Points in the weeks to come.
Which of these Action Points seems most appropriate for you?
©2015 Starting Over Single